You have a brilliant idea for developing mobile apps, now what? Many of the entrepreneurs are still not clear about the mobile app development process. The app development process should be clear enough before you opt to hire dedicated app developers for your idea.
In 2016, there were 2.6 million apps available on the Google play store, and 2.2 million mobile apps available in the Apple store.
The development of these millions of apps has gone through a lot of thinking and planning. It is important to understand the development process and strategize accordingly.
Few questions you need to be clear about before moving with app development process
The key step is that ‘flash of insight’, the idea. Once an entrepreneur has an idea we recommend they compile details by answering some of the following questions.
- What platform should the app be on:
- iOS (iPhone – iPad – iWatch)
- Cross platform
- Will it be static or will it have new content added on a regular basis?
- What key features would you like to have in your mobile app?
- Will it link to Social Media Platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and others?
- Does it require 2D or 3D animations?
- Does your mobile app need connections to backend databases?There are other important questions to be answered in order to get your app development process to be butter like. One of the essential factor to consider is budget. As you might suspect the more complex an app is the more it will cost to build.But apps offering more functionality also have the potential to offer higher returns. It’s important to have realistic budget goals when heading to product development.